5.8.08

busy times & rainy days

Today didn't start out cold or rainy but by the time my second class finished at 4pm...the drizzle had really set in. I couldn't help but think back to a day I spent indoors with friends at Tango Beach in Japan just over a year ago - that is where these images come from. 2 days with a similar feel...but a world apart.


I had a wonderful day at the Old Bus Depot Market this Sunday just gone. It was a beautiful sunny winter day and everyone seemed happy to be outdoors. I met lots of lovely new people and also caught up with some wonderful old friends - the best of both worlds! A week ago I selected my regular spot - so now I will continue to be in the same space each week. I hope this will make it easier for people to find their way back to my little stall.

Days and weeks just keep flying by as fast as ever. In between teaching, class preparation, bookkeeping, manufacturing & retailing (at the markets)...I am kept very busy. I am also on a sojourn away from home for the next 4 weeks while I house & dog sit for friends whilst they are overseas. Busy busy little bee.

No comments: