13.10.08

screenprinted linen tea towels | new colours & a new pattern

Just a quick update today to give you a sneak peek at some new colours (and a new pattern) that I printed last Friday in my linen tea towel range.


I now have 3 different patterns printed in black, burgundy & chocolate brown (with environmentally friendly, water–based ink) on 100% linen in a gorgeous natural colour. I will be adding all of these designs to my etsy store and will also have them with me at the Old Bus Depot Markets in Kingston.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look gorgeous, amy!
good luck with the sales - i love them.

Eva said...

Hi Amy!
I found you via Stitching Fingers.
You have a great blog and I intend to go back to very beginning of it and read it all!

I also have interest in designing patterns, so I hope to learn too!
Kind regards,
Eva

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

More fabulousness! These look great. I love the patterns!

Thanks for the comment too - I can tell you I'm getting worried already about leaving Japan next year, I am going to miss it so much!

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Sincerely yours
Darek Wish