18.10.08

red tint acrylic etched earrings | a new range

Woah! Another addition to the growing Moyou range.
Can you tell that I love to diversify!?

Adding to my current jewellery range, I now have 4 patterns etched into red tint acrylic. Very light, very bright and very cheerful. The red tint acrylic is great because it isn't a flat, solid colour. As it is a tint the colour changes depending on the light that you are in. I took these photos outdoors (in the shade) on a sunny day. They're so vibrant!


You can find these lovelies in my etsy store...or (if you're in the area) come along to the Old Bus Depot Markets in Kingston, Canberra :)

And last, but certainly not least, I'd like to send a big thank you out to everyone who has left such lovely comments about my new screenprinted tea towel range and my fabric by the metre. It has been great to know that they are well received...thank you!

No comments: