29.5.08

good news

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for good news seems to have done the trick. Yay!! I received a phone call this morning approving my current range (all inclusive) for the markets. I'm really excited about this weekend!

And I think I am now allowed to divulge the previously mentioned exciting news...
I have accepted a position teaching computer studies in the textiles department at Australian National University (one day a week) next semester. I'm so very excited about this prospect as well!!

So much excitement. It's hard to contain it all...onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on the teaching position Amy!! And thank you for the sweet comment you left. 3 of the 4 sales are actually from wonderful friends who wanted to show their support :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Congratulations on the teaching job and good luck at the markets. I hope it goes really well for you, your work is gorgeous.

Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog. Yep, the plan is to move back to Australia in late March next year. I am however, having a "moment" and thinking about coming home earlier.... Don't think that will happen really, but the doctors here are horrible and we're hoping to start a family sometime soon.....

redmag said...

How did you go at the markets?
Well i hope!
Hope you're having a great long weekend!