16.12.07

upheaval, loss & progress


In short, these three words best describe the last few days.

upheaval ||

In the short space of a week I have decided to move house. Or...to be more precise...in the short space of a week I have decided to move house, found an apartment to move into, found someone to move into my room in my current sharehouse...and started relocating. *laughs*...I enjoy a challenge!


loss ||

The week drew to a close with a good friend of my boyfriend's passing away somewhat unexpectedly. It has been a sad time for all. When things like this happen it makes you realise how short and fragile our lives really are. It has certainly prompted me to think about how I live my life and how much I should appreciate every day. I haven't yet had to deal with the loss of a close friend or relative (thankfully)...and that has left me at a loss as to how to comfort and help in times like these. I feel like I'm just flailing around at the moment...trying to be there when needed and disappear when not needed.


progress ||

To end on a lighter note, I have a few pictures to share of the earrings that I've put up in my etsy shop


1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's boyfriend.

On a happier note - the earrings look gorgeous!