4.12.07

*real world* update

The last week has been very busy and full...as you may have guessed by my blogging absence. I have been trying to get my head around my role as manager at work and settling into a new routine. I've completed a 2 day first aid course, gleefully celebrated at two Christmas parties, made half a glass pearl necklace, set up for our graduate exhibition (which is attended by patrons tomorrow and opens on Friday evening), and worked. Busy, busy, busy.

I've just finished making and ordering some lovely MOO mini cards and stickers...which I will now wait happily for. I also managed to hunt down 10 metres of cotton/linen blend in chocolate brown which I need as panelling for my handbags...I'm feeling organised, productive and set to roll (again!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for your note, and of course I wouldn't mind being added to your links. :) I really like the Japanese influence in your textile designs and can't wait to see more of what you come up with!

Jason said...

Thanks for the comment! Kyoto is an amazing place. Did you ever get to the flea markets there? I heard they are very good. Sadly I didn't get the time to visit them while I was there.