15.4.08

moving forward



I'm finding it hard to believe that it's only Tuesday evening. The last few days have been so full that it feels like Wednesday or Thursday already!

I'm feeling much happier about the amount of time that I have to dedicate to my assignments now. 4 down...7 to go!! Go Amy, go!!

I spent the majority of today working on the graphics and logo for moyou (you may have noticed the new header already). It may need some tweaking still...I'm not sure that I'm entirely happy with it yet...but then I stop and ask myself 'will I ever be?'. I'm not sure that I will! I think I'm content to let it evolve as I progress.



So with graphics in hand I started my new etsy store. I've only uploaded one handbag so far but there will be more items to follow at a later date (once the study is under control...or done!). I'll slowly be making the move from hizashi over to moyou as listings end...as I'm in the process of registering moyou as my business name. It's exciting...the reality of it all is starting to seep in :)

To end the day on a happy note, I caught up with a good friend tonight for a milkshake and a chat...and arrived home afterwards to find a parcel waiting for me!! I love mail!! I'll leave you with some pictures of my new stamps. I can't wait to have some time to play with them!!


2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That bag is just fabulous! Such a work of art! I love what you've done with the label! Good luck with it all.

Anonymous said...

Wow..this is nice blog. I was accidently stuck at this blogs. Keep posting :)