22.6.09

moyou in melbourne

After a whirlwind couple of weeks (and months!) - I'm back. I feel as though there is so much to tell and share and not enough hours in the day! Sadly, I will have to keep this little catch up brief as I must get back to an application and stock preparation for the coming week...more about that soon!

I was lucky enough to spend 3 days in Melbourne over the weekend of June 13th/14th to attend the wonderful Sisters' Market and to check out the amazing biannual Melbourne Design Market.

At the Melbourne Design Market I was very excited to meet/catch up with the following fabulous people...the 3 lovely ladies (Bianca, Lara and Tegan) from Ink & Spindle (you can see some lovely photos of the Ink & Spindle stall at the market here), Shannon from Rabbit and the Duck and Nicola of Nicola Cerini. I was also absolutely thrilled to have the time and opportunity to stop by the gorgeous Ink & Spindle studio on Monday before flying home to Canberra. My only regret is forgetting my camera...but what a wonderful, wonderful trip!!

(*Please Note: The image featured in this post is by spin spin and has been used under the Creative Commons license)

No comments: