28.5.08

4 sleeps


I'm on the countdown to my first market day in business!

I'm still making stock - always making stock...(here are some hand-drawn earrings and pendants in the works) and I have yet to put the final finishing touches together but I'm almost ready for my big day. I'm sure there will be little bits and pieces that I'll pick up along the way but I have almost everything I need (I think)...now it's just a case of seeing how it all goes. I'm not expecting miracles for day one but if I can at least cover costs then I will be very happy.



It seems that there may be a small hiccup with the range of goods that I am allowed to sell (I'm waiting for confirmation on that) but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to receive a phone call with good news tomorrow. I can only hope!

No comments: